Saturday, March 20, 2010

The March Madness Scientist


The irrational world of Einstein's Quantum world parallels with the world of College Basketball. There is no science to March Madness. There is no teacher that can teach "The Big Dance." March Madness is beautiful because it's unpredictable. I spent two days researching all 64 teams in hopes of establishing the perfect bracket. This is what came to fruition:


I believed with stern confidence that I had the winning bracket. After the first day of play, I came to a disappointing 10/16. A friend of mine who doesn't watch college basketball also completed a bracket & finished at an impressive 14/16. When I asked her why she chose the teams she chose, she replied with "The names of their school sounded cooler than the other." (-_-)

March Madness is truly run by a Mad Scientist.

No comments: